A number of very interesting and relevant government reports have come out this week. Check them out:
- GAO: Recovery Act: Recipient Reported Jobs Data Provide Some Insight into Use of Recovery Act Funding, but Data Quality and Reporting Issues Need Attention
- CBO: Information on Medicare's Payments to Physicians and the Budgetary Effects of H.R. 3961, the Medicare Physicians Payment Reform Act of 2009
- CBO: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- JCT: Estimated Revenue Effects Of The Revenue Provisions Contained In The “Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act”
- CMS: Estimated Financial Effects of the "America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009"
- CBO: Long-Term Implications of the Department of Defense's Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Submission