Event: Scoring the 2016 Presidential Tax Plans
Update: The event is now over, and a recording of the video will be available soon.
As a part of our Fiscal FactCheck project, CRFB is hosting an event in Washington, DC, today at 9 AM to discuss the different budgetary and economic estimates of the 2016 presidential candidates' tax plans. Featuring a panel of representatives from each organization that has scored plans – Citizens for Tax Justice, the Tax Foundation, and the Tax Policy Center – the event will analyze the different approaches and outcomes of each candidate's tax plan as well as how the organizations calculate their estimates.
We will post a video of the event below as soon as it is available, and you can follow along on Twitter with the @BudgetHawks Twitter feed below.
- Adding Up the Cruz Campaign’s Proposals
- How Do Donald Trump’s Campaign Proposals So Far Add Up?
- Analysis of the Sanders Single-Payer Offsets / Additional Offsets for Sen. Sanders’s Health Plan
- Clinton’s Taxes on the Wealthy, Explained
- Senator Ted Cruz’s Tax Reform Plan
- Donald Trump Releases Huge Tax Plan