Paying for Tax Reform Event on Capitol Hill
Today the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget hosted an event on Capitol Hill focused on the prospects for tax reform. The event featured keynote remarks by Representative David Schweikert (R-AZ) on the need for fiscally responsible tax reform, followed by panels of experts discussing options to pay for tax reform and lessons learned from past tax reform efforts.
The event be viewed below or on our Facebook page here.
- Representative David Schweikert (R-AZ) (Keynote remarks)
- Richard Rubin, The Wall Street Journal (Moderator)
- Mac Campbell, Lincoln Policy Group; former Senate Finance Committee Deputy Staff Director and General Counsel
- Jim Carter, Emerson; former Senate Budget Committee Chief Economist & Senior Tax Advisor
- Marc Goldwein, Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- Gordon Gray, American Action Forum
- John O'Neill, American Sustainable Business Council; former tax and budget aide to Senator Ron Wyden
- Dave Olander, Capitol Counsel; former House Committee on Ways & Means Majority Chief Tax Counsel
- Kyle Pomerleau, Tax Foundation
- Eric Toder, Tax Policy Center