Unpacking the Social Security Trustees' Report
On Monday, the Social Security Trustees released their latest report on the program’s finances. As in previous years, the Trustees found that the program faces large shortfalls and is only a few years from insolvency.
Please join the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget the afternoon of Friday, April 26 for a lunch discussion on the Trustees’ findings and the future of Social Security.
- Kate Davidson, Wall Street Journal (moderator)
- Maya MacGuineas, Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- Jason Fichtner, Johns Hopkins University
- Marc Goldwein, Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- Kathleen Romig, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
Friday, April 26, 2019
Registration and lunch at 12:00 pm, event at 12:30 pm
2075 Rayburn House Office Building