Citizen Action Page - Collaborate
- Do the Stabilize the Debt budget simulator as a group or class project and try to reach consensus on budget decisions.
- Share results of the Stabilize the Debt budget simulator and compare with others to find commonality and discuss differences.
- Participate in conversations on our Facebook page. Share your views and see the issue from the perspective of others.
- Share provocative graphics from our Flickr page with others to engage them and spark conversation.
- Actively share news and information on Twitter. Asks questions. Follow us on Twitter.
- Check out our boards on Pinterest for great visual resources on the federal budget and national debt and share with you friends.
CRFB Social Media Resources [with icons]