The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (Committee) is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization devoted to educating policymakers, the media and citizens about the fiscal challenges facing the country, as well as the possible solutions. The Committee is made up of some of the nation's leading budget experts including many of the past Chairmen and Directors of the Budget Committees, the Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget, and the Government Accountability Office.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will play an integral part in managing our quickly growing database of stakeholders, media, congressional staff, and others. This role will also assist our Director of Development in tracking gifts, communications, and research.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining email engagement and fundraising database systems
- Setting and enforcing data management standards and controls
- Running reports for senior leadership, as needed
- Coordinating and managing email campaigns using both the WYSIWYG and HTML editors
- Creating and implementing standard operating procedures for the growth and organization of the database
- Managing event pages and RSVPs through the database, and leading on-site registration for events
- Managing fundraising database and assisting the Director of Development in the tracking of gifts and communications with key development contacts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3+ years of database administration experience
- Previous experience with Constant Contact and DonorPerfect a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize amongst competing deadlines, and detail-oriented
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to email@example.com. When applying, please write “Database Manager” in the subject line. Salary commensurate with experience.
The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget is committed to fostering an equitable, diverse and inclusive working environment. The Committee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status and other such factors in accordance with US state and federal laws.